Immigrant Women Entrepreneurship Program (IWEP)
IWEP or Immigrant Women Entrepreneurship Program provides the opportunity for immigrant women in Nova Scotia to develop and/or enhance their current entrepreneurial skills on the road to becoming independent business owners. Participants receive training in topics such as market research, legal issues, business structures, marketing, finance and more.
Topics of the program include:
- Business plan writing
- Market research
- Rules, regulations, and legal issues
- Financial management
Register for this program if you would like to:
- Gain hands-on knowledge of starting/running a business
- Get business training and one-on-one counselling
- Grow business and social relationships
To join this program, you must:
- Be a registered ISANS business client
- Have a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark of 5 (CLB 5)
- Register for the program ahead of time – space is limited
IWEP is offered three times a year from January to March, April to June and October to December.
For more information on IWEP or to register please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.