Your Business Counsellor provides one-on-one support before, during and after you open your business. Business counselling takes place at ISANS and continues at your place of business after start-up and during business growth.
Your Business Counsellor helps you:
- make informed decisions
- identify available resources
- build your professional networks
- stay informed of business workshops and events
- access free legal and/or accounting services if appropriate
- create an action plan
- connect with other business service providers, associations and organizations that can benefit you and your business
You Business Counsellor will also provide you with a copy of Connections - A Immigrant's Guide to Starting a Business in Nova Scotia to help you understand business culture in Nova Scotia.
As you grow your business and expand your resources you may find that you need additional support. Our Employer Support Services can help you recruit and retain international talent, get cross cultural training and share your skills and experience.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.