ISANS has a dedicated team of business professionals to assist you with training sessions, networking opportunities and resources. Whether you are starting or growing your business, we have services and programs available to assist you.
Once you are registered with ISANS, ask to meet with a Business Counsellor.
Business Development Services also creates links with the business community at large and promotes contributions of immigrants, while addressing the challenges which they encounter.
Our services for immigrant entrepreneurs include:
- free one-on-one business counselling sessions
- guidance on licenses, permits, registration, regulations that you must have to start a business in Nova Scotia
- business workshops and seminars
- review of your business plan
- business communication training – choose from many language programs in-person or online
- networking events and showcase opportunities
- visits to your business to provide support and deal with challenges you may have operating your business
- Immigrant Business Directory – a promotional tool for business owners
- Connections: An Immigrant’s Guide to Starting a Business in Nova Scotia