- This event has passed.
Wellness Support Group for Women
August 27, 2019 @ 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 12:00 PM on Tuesday, repeating until December 17, 2019
Our wellness support programs help you manage the stress that comes with moving to a new country.
Wellness Support Groups
We have two groups, one for men and women and one for women only. This is great way to take care of yourself—and make new friends too! Join a Wellness Support Group to:
- Connect with new people and have fun
- Learn about emotional and mental wellness
- Practice relaxation techniques
- Discuss issues related to wellness
- Find out about programs and services to support wellness
When you register, please tell us if you need interpretation or childcare. Support Groups are limited to 15 participants per session.
Support Group for Women
Tuesdays (every other week), 12pm to 1:30pm
August 27 – December 17
Support Group (all welcome)
Wednesdays (every other week), 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
August 7 – December 11
ISANS offers free one-on-one support. Our Newcomer Wellness Counsellor can help you understand and manage situations that are causing stress in your life. This is a great way to build a better understanding of yourself and your situation, so that you can make your own decisions. Private sessions are designed to help you:
- Talk about yourself and share your worries
- Learn to understand your emotions and focus on what is important in your life
- Get support in difficult times
- Try new ways of doing things
By appointment only. Please register.
To register or for more information, please contact:
May Tian | 902-406-1391 | email@example.com