- This event has passed.
Parent Support Workshop: Handle with Care
October 6 @ 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
An event every week that begins at 4:30 PM on Tuesday, repeating until October 27, 2020
Are you a parent of a child aged 0-6? Join us for four sessions to learn how to strengthen your parenting and problem-solving skills with other parents.
In this workshop, you will learn how to help your child:
- Build trust
- Express their emotions
- Develop positive behaviour at home
- Improve their relationships with others
- Increase their confidence
- Childcare is available, but spaces are limited
- You must register your child(ren) at least 48 hours in advance
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Bernadette Guirguis | 902-406-3126 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sanaa Youssef | 902-406-8655 | email@example.com