- This event has passed.
Online Wellness Support Group: “Treat Yourself” – A Self-Massage Workshop
November 25, 2020 @ 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Is your neck sore? Does your back ache? Are you stressed? There is help – and that help is you! Join Jessica Marsh, a registered Massage Therapist in Halifax, for this free, online workshop to learn how to give yourself a healing massage.
Massage therapy helps decrease stress and pain, even if you use it on yourself. It also keeps your muscles and joints healthy, improves circulation, encourages better breathing, and promotes an overall feeling of wellness. Follow along as Jessica leads you in one hour of self-massage!
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to treat yourself with massage
- A series of self-massage techniques in both seated and standing positions
- This session is online only through the free meeting service Zoom
- Click this link to register for the online workshop. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email that will tell you how to join the meeting.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothing
For more information, please contact:
Juliana Pelinsom Marques | 902-406-0994 | email@example.com