- This event has passed.
Online Wellness Support Group: Living Well in Times of Self-Isolation
April 16 @ 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Join our Newcomer Community Wellness Program Coordinator for this free online wellness support group.
In the current COVID-19 pandemic, it is more important than ever to focus on taking care of yourself. This situation is stressful for everyone and it is normal to stress and worry.
In this online session, you will learn about:
- The impact of stress on the body, family, and relationships
- Healthy strategies to cope with stress
- New tools, habits, and resources for navigating uncertainty
- Services and resources at ISANS and in the community that can support and address individual issues
- These sessions are online only through the free meeting service Zoom
- Click this link to register for the online session
- This session is going to be offered in English only
For more information, please contact:
Juliana Pelinsom Marques | 902-406-0994 | firstname.lastname@example.org