- This event has passed.
Online Training Session: Strategic Business Planning
February 9 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
If you are thinking about a new business model, and how to take advantage of the support programs available to us during the COVID-19 crisis, join this session! No matter which option you are considering, you will have to write a ‘Business Plan’ first. If you are looking to benefit from any business loan program, this business plan document is critical.
In this session, join Marc Zirca from Strategy Up. Marc is the founder and CEO of Strategy Up, and he has more than 19 years of experience under his belt building commercial strategies and assisting companies to grow their revenues. He comes from an operational and consulting background.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why a business plan is important
- How to understand your audience
- The key sections in a business plan
- What to include in each section
- How to keep the document alive
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org