- This event has passed.
Online Training Session: Recruiting for Improved Business Outcomes
February 23 @ 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Recruiting impacts everything! Hiring and cultivating the right talent is at the heart of business growth, profit margins, and overall success. Your business truly depends on the quality and integrity of the people who run your business – your employees are the greatest assets you have!
To help you learn more about the way recruiting can help your business, Join Tanya Sieliakus from HR pros Inc. for this free training session. This 2.5-hour session is specifically for small business owners who are responsible for their own recruitment.
In this session, you will learn about:
- The differences between employees and contractors, to help you avoid a Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) penalty
- Job descriptions and the recruitment process
- Effective resume screening
- Building an effective interview guide
- Why testing your candidate is a good idea
- Reference checking
- Why you need an employment contract
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | email@example.com