- This event has passed.
Online Training Session: Professional Selling Skills
August 25 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Do you want to increase your customer base and your sales numbers? Do you want to know the buying behavior of customers, the steps you need to take to sell successfully, and how to enhance your business and relationships? If yes, then this session is for you!
Join Suhel Shaikh, ISANS Business Development Trainer, to learn the ‘Sales Burger’ technique and the key skills you need to develop business through customer relationships and selling.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Understand why and how a customer decides to buy
- Follow a structured sales process for enhanced business results
- Learn effective, objective handling and closing techniques
- Recognize the difference between transactional and relational selling
- Communicate better to gain, build, and manage relationships with customers
To attend this free workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a CLB level of 5+
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org