- This event has passed.
Online Training Session: Financial and Risk Management for Businesses
November 4 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Throughout the stages and life of your business, you may need some financial advice. Join this session to hear from Christina Wyatt, a financial advisor at MGM Wealth, who will discuss these stages and help you learn about cash flow planning, structuring health plans for you and your family, and business insurance.
Your best investment is always in you and your business, and investing efficiently can increase your overall returns.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Cash flow planning
- Health coverage such as health and dental benefit plans, and health care spending accounts
- Investing as a business owner
You will also learn about the following kinds of insurance:
- Corporate and personal life insurance: key person, buy/sell agreement funding, and loan coverage
- Disability insurance: personally owned, key person disability, buy/sell disability, and business overhead expense
- Critical illness insurance: personally owned and key person
To attend this free workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a CLB level of 5+
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | email@example.com