Online Training Session: Business Structures and Accounting Differences
November 25 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Do you want to know more about the legal structures of businesses in Canada? Would you like to learn the basic accounting and taxation requirements for your business, and what you have to do every year to meet them? Come to this session!
Learn from industry expert, Foxx Liu, who is a CPA, CGA, and the Managing Director at the Golden Touch Group. Golden Touch Accounting Services Inc. is a registered CPA firm.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Business structures and their legal differences
- Accounting for sole proprietorship and corporations
- What you have to do for accounting reporting
- Bookkeeping requirements
- Business income tax reporting
- Accounting requirements
To attend this workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a CLB level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | email@example.com