- This event has passed.
Online Training Session: Business Communication
October 30 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Do you want to connect with your customers and increase business? Would you like to understand how effective communication skills will help in your business and life? If yes, then this session is for you!
Join Suhel Shaikh, ISANS Business Development Trainer, to learn the key aspects of written and verbal communication skills for business, and increase your confidence and accuracy to create an impact!
In this session, you will learn how to:
- State facts and convey information professionally while dealing with internal or external customers
- Observe standard norms of business communication
- Understand and apply the 3 V’s of communication – visual, vocal, and verbal – to connect with customers
- What to do and what not to do when talking over the telephone
- Draft clear, precise, structured, and convincing emails for effective communication and desired results
To attend this free session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a CLB level of 5+
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org