- This event has passed.
Online Session with IWK Health Centre: How to Help Youth with Anxiety
July 8 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Join Laura Callaghan for this free, online session that focuses on helping parents as they support youth with anxiety. Laura Callaghan is a pediatric nurse practitioner (NP) working with the mental health and addictions program at the IWK.
In this session, you will:
- Explore aspects of anxiety in the teenage population
- Learn about signs and symptoms of anxiety
- Find out how to support your youth struggling with anxious thoughts, feelings,
- Explore some available interventions, supports, and resources (e.g. phone apps)
- These sessions are online only through the free meeting service Zoom
- Click this link to register for the online session
- This session will be offered in English only
For more information about the session, please contact:
Juliana Pelinsom Marques | 902-406-0994 | email@example.com