- This event has passed.
Online Recruitment & Information Session: MUFG Investor Services
March 24 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Join us for this online information session presented by MUFG Investor Services, taking place over the web conferencing platform Zoom! This session will provide a company overview with a focus on current employment opportunities with MUFG Investor Services.
Who is MUFG Investor Services (Halifax) Limited?
MUFG Investor Services provides asset-servicing solutions to the global investment management industry. Leveraging the financial and intellectual capital of MUFG – one of the largest banks in the world with $2.8 trillion in assets – they provide clients access to a range of leading solutions from fund administration, middle-office outsourcing, custody, foreign exchange, trustee services, depository to securities lending, and other banking services.
With a diverse and dynamic network of offices across the globe, MUFG Investor Services provides challenging and rewarding careers. They offer continuous learning, development, and collaborative opportunities; they promote work-life integration; and, they expose their staff to a wide variety of work.
Imagine your future at MUFG Investor Services, where you can grow professionally in a diverse and inclusive workplace that rewards your contribution.
- Associate / Senior Associate, BPO
- Director, Finance Analytics
- Senior Associate, Human Resources, Process Improvement (6-month contract)
- Associate / Senior Associate, Client Operations, Fund Administration
- Associate, Portfolio Operations
- Junior Associate Director, Investor Operations
- Junior Associate Director, Client Operations
- Business Data Analyst, Data Management
- FIS Investran Support Specialist
- Associate/Senior Associate role for AML (6 to 8-month contract, 8 vacancies)
Register for this information session:
- Contact your ISANS employment specialist to see if you are eligible to attend. Once you are registered, you will receive a Zoom meeting link by email.