Online Recruitment and Information Session: Halifax Regional Centre for Education (HRCE)
October 27 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Join us for this online information session presented by Halifax Regional Centre for Education, taking place over the Zoom Web Conferencing platform! This session will provide an overview of available Non-Teaching Casual positions with HRCE.
Who is Halifax Regional Center for Education?
Halifax Regional Center for Education (HRCE), formerly HRSB, is the largest school board in Atlantic Canada with over 10,000 full-time, part-time, and casual employees serving over 51,000 students in 134 schools.
HRCE maintains Non-Teaching Substitute Pools for the following positions:
- Early Childhood Educators
- Educational Program Assistants
- EXCEL Before and After School Group Leaders
- School Based Administrative Assistants
All postings can be viewed at https://www.myhrce.ca/functions/hr/jobs/resume/jobpostings/.
At this session, you will learn about the application process and requirements you need to be a successful applicant. A question and answer period will follow the presentation.
To register for this information session:
- Contact your ISANS employment specialist to see if you are eligible to attend.
- Once you are registered, you will receive a Zoom meeting link by email.