- This event has passed.
Online Recruitment and Information Session: CPQi
March 19 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Join us for this online information session presented by CPQi, taking place over the web conferencing platform Zoom! This session will provide a company overview with a focus on current employment opportunities with CPQi.
Who is CPQi?
CPQi’s main office is in Canada, but they also operate in Brazil, USA, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, and Peru. They provide managed services that include building, implementing, and supporting financial market systems for leading American economies, with a focus on digital transformation, predictive artificial intelligence, DevOps, and cloud migration. They work in one of the most exciting industries in our time and provide innovative services to the businesses leading financial markets.
The CPQi team receives the technology, strategies, and leadership they need to grow within the company and pursue their own professional goals. Join CPQi to become part of a team that genuinely cares, and find a rewarding career working on some of the most exciting projects in the world, building the products financial institutions depend on.
Come to this information and recruitment session to learn about the application process and about what you need to be a successful applicant. A question and answer period will follow the presentation.
|· Middleware Specialist|
· Quality Assurance Lead
· Technical Analyst L2 Support
· Busniess Analyst – Broadridge
· Developer – Broadridge
· Modeling x Valuation
· SWOT TEAM ARCHITECT x 2, capital markets experience
· Curve Modeling (Debt Valuation Adjuster)
· Potential Future Exposure
· Hedge Accountant
· AWS Senior Developer with experience in Angular/Java, container/docker and AWS
|· Global Derivatives Solution – Business Analyst Findur|
· IFRS 9
· Wallstreet System Specialist
· BA – Endur, Commodities
· DEV – (Endur, Commodities, Python, Data and Datawarehouse)
· IFRS – Project Manager
· Project Manager with National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)Subject Matter Expert (SME) in NAIC Reporting
To register for this information session:
- Contact your ISANS employment specialist to see if you are eligible to attend. Once you are registered, you will receive a Zoom meeting link by email.