- This event has passed.
Online Information Session: Marketing in the Digital Era
July 21 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
In partnership with the Department of Labour and Advanced Education, Workplace Education Division, ISANS is hosting an information session for an upcoming free learning opportunity.
The COVID-19 crisis has forced us to change the way we do business and interact with our customers. We need to adapt and transform our operational model, and this change starts with our marketing and commercial activities. The customer behavior has changed and will continue to change even further in the near future.
This 40-hour course will help you understand and use marketing strategies to reach your customers and win more business. Classes will take place every Wednesday for 12 weeks, from September 8 to November 24. The time of the classes will be decided based on a poll during the information session.
At this information session, you will:
- Receive an overview of the upcoming marketing course
- Learn if the course is right for you
- Have an opportunity to register for the course
Topics for this marketing course will include:
- Marketing strategy and research
- Customer relationship management
- Product pricing and pricing strategies
- Sales techniques and promotional strategies
- Creative campaigns and marketing budgets
To be eligible for this course, you must:
- Be employed (part or full-time) or a self-employed immigrant
- Be an ISANS client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 5 or higher
Space is limited, so to attend this information session, you must register.
To register, please email: email@example.com or contact Suhel Shaikh at 902-406-7793.