- This event has passed.
Online Information Session: Glazier Training
November 15 @ 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Would you like to learn a new trade and start working right away?
In partnership with the Trade Union, ISANS will be selecting 10 immigrants to attend a three-day training course for glaziers! Join us for this information session to learn more about this great opportunity.
What do glaziers do?
Glaziers are responsible for selecting, cutting, installing, replacing, and removing all types of glass for residential, commercial and industrial projects. They work on buildings installing metal framework extrusions, glass panels, and curtain walls.
Though this training, you will learn about:
- Power tool safety
- Hoisting and rigging
- Flashing, weatherproofing, and sealants
- Job-site procedures
- Job-site machinery and uses
To attend the glazier training, you must:
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Be available to attend the training for three days in November from 8:30 am-4:00 pm, at Lakeside Industrial Park, Halifax
- Be willing to start working for $17.98 per hour and register for apprenticeship
To register for this information session, please email:
Walaa Haffar | email@example.com
(After you register, we will send you a Zoom link.)