- This event has passed.
Online Information Session for Parents: How to Prevent and Stop Bullying
January 20 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Are you a parent concerned about bullying? Have your children had trouble in school or in the community with other children?
Join us for this information session to learn strategies and find out more about services available to help end bullying.
In this session, you will learn:
- What bullying is
- How to address bullying at school
- How to address bullying in the community
- Tips to “bully-proof” your child
- This session is online only through the free meeting and videoconferencing
- Once you register, you will receive an email with the information you need to log on to the Zoom meeting
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Sanaa Yousef | 902-406- 8655 | firstname.lastname@example.org