- This event has passed.
Online Information Session for Employers: ISANS Employer Support Services
February 17 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Join us for a 1-hour webinar to learn about ISANS Employer Support Services, and how ISANS can help you settle and retain skilled immigrants and international student graduates, as well as help you meet your human resource needs by connecting you to potential employees.
In this webinar, you will learn about the following employer supports:
- Skills Match Online Recruitment Tool, which provides you with access to qualified, pre-screened ISANS clients
- On-site Recruitment and Information Sessions (ORIS) to help you promote various job opportunities
- Programs such as Professional Practice, Trades Practical Assessment, and Engineers Work-based Competency Assessment, which allow you to assess the skills and qualifications of potential employees in on-the-job situations
- English in the Workplace, which supports immigrant employees and helps you build a stronger and more diverse workforce
- Visit the ISANS events calendar here and select the date you’d like to attend
- Fill out the selected event’s registration form
- There is no deadline to register for these webinars – registration is ongoing
Registration For the Webinar
For more information, please contact:
Cliff MacDonald | 902-406-8694 | firstname.lastname@example.org