- This event has passed.
Online Information Session: Federal Internship for Newcomers (FIN) Program
March 30 @ 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Join us for an online information session about the Federal Internship for Newcomers (FIN) program. The FIN program offers newcomers a chance to gain temporary Canadian work experience and training opportunities with federal organizations in Nova Scotia.
Internships are available in:
- Project Management
Through the FIN program, you are able to:
- Understand job application and hiring processes
- Learn about Canadian workplace culture
- Network with professionals
- Attend orientation sessions or training
- Receive guidance from a public service mentor
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be an ISANS client
- Complete a full assessment with an employment specialist
- Finish ISANS pre-employment training programs
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada for less than 10 years
- Live or work in Halifax (or within 100 kilometers of Halifax)
- Have CLB 7 or IELTS 6 (General)
Please note: You must meet the eligibility criteria to attend this session.
For more information, please contact:
Employment Services | Employment_services@isans.ca