- This event has passed.
Online Family Matters Session: Children Learning at Home – Somali
May 21 @ 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Join our Family Support Program for this free multilingual, online session for parents of school-aged children. As children continue their school year at home, parents face another layer of responsibility – and we’re here to help!
During these sessions, you will learn about Nova Scotia’s Learning Continuity Plan as well as tools and resources that can support children and parents.
In these sessions, you will also learn about:
- Regaining the joy of learning with your child at home
- Routines, check-lists, and household rules that can support you as a parent
- How ISANS and other service providers can support parents
- Each session will take place from 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- These sessions are online only through the free webinar service Zoom
- We will send you a session invite by email with instructions on how to join
- We are offering this session in multiple languages. Choose one session only after checking the languages and dates below.
- To register, please click here.
English – Tuesday, May 19
Arabic – Wednesday, May 20
Somali – Thursday, May 21
Tigrinya – Friday, May 22