- This event has passed.
Online Computer Training: Microsoft Excel II (Nov. 2 – 18)
November 9 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 10:00 AM on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until November 18, 2021
Number of Sessions: 5
Session Length: 2 hours
In this class, you will use Microsoft Office Excel to learn how to:
- Create an Excel workbook, and enter and format data
- Create formulas using functions
- Explore specific functions such as IF, AND, OR, SUMIF, PRODUCT, INT, MOD, etc.
- Create and manage names in formulas
- Learn how to use data-validating restrictions and how to add messages and error alerts
- Use filters, sort data, highlight, hide, and remove duplicate data
- Create and customize charts
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Anne McKenna or Zeana Issa | email@example.com