- This event has passed.
Online Business Training – The Employer Value Proposition: Building a Culture of Retention
March 9 @ 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
In a market where labour is hard to find, employee engagement, motivation, and retention is the difference between strong net earnings and a loss in business. An Employer Value Proposition (EVP) is the employer’s promise to offer specific things in return for the skills and experiences each employee brings to the company. Every EVP must be both relevant and compelling if it is to increase employee engagement, motivation, and retention.
In this session, Tanya Sieliakus from HR Pros Inc. will use a case study to help you learn how to identify and leverage your EVP across all areas of your business to improve employee engagement, motivation, and retention, and to strengthen your business’s net profits.
In this session, you will learn:
- The case study’s background
- The common, mistaken beliefs about EVP
- The challenges of not keeping the promises of EVP
- What you need to ask your employees, and what you need to know about them, to offer a relevant and compelling EVP, and to keep your employees engaged and motivated
- Branding opportunities that come naturally from EVP
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org