- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: Statistics Canada – The 2021 Census
April 28 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Statistics Canada is the national statistical office. Statistics Canada ensures Canadians have the key information they need on Canada’s economy, society, and environment to be effective citizens and decision-makers.
For this training session, join Patricia Griffith from Statistics Canada as we explore the 2021 Census and the importance of answering the census questionnaire. We will talk about what the 2021 Census is, and how it benefits our communities.
At this session, you will learn about:
- What the census is
- Census data and its importance
- The 2021 Census in the context of COVID-19
- Census job opportunities and resources for the community
- How the Census can help you and your community
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | email@example.com