- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: Opportunities in International Trade
July 14 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Are you looking to access new international markets for your business?
This session will offer information about how to export your products and services to new international markets. It will cover key considerations for exporting to new markets, steps to assess readiness, opportunities for exporting, possible risks, as well as strategies to mitigate these risks.
Join Kenneth Oguzie, an international trade specialist and diversity and inclusion consultant. He is presently the CEO of Africa Canada Trade Investment Venture (ACTIV), a senior diversity consultant with Nova Scotia PSC and Vice President of the Development of Ocean Technical Capacity with African Nations (DOTCAN).
In this session, you will learn:
- Major emerging markets globally
- Steps to enter a new market
- Market entry options
- Main advantages of entering new international markets
- Possible risk and mitigation strategies when entering a new market
To attend this free workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | email@example.com