- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: Entrepreneur Success Stories
July 7 @ 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
“Success is not final; failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”
– Winston Churchill
Welcome to “Entrepreneur Success Stories,” where every month successful entrepreneurs from Nova Scotia will share their entrepreneurial stories! Come to these sessions to learn how other entrepreneurs started out, what their journeys were like, and what challenges they overcame to find business success.
This month, join Shivani Dhamija from ‘Shivani’s Kitchen’ to learn how she started her business, and about her initial struggles and success.
In this session, Shivani will talk about:
- Getting to Canada
- The start: how and where
- Her experience at the Seaport Market
- Covid-19’s impact on her business and a new start
- Business challenges she overcame that led to her success
- Selling to Sobeys: compliance and regulations
- Business growth: expansion and exporting
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org