- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: Buying and Selling a Business
June 3 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Are you interested in either buying or selling a business in Canada? Come to this session to learn from industry expert, Mark Pothier!
Mark is a partner, broker, and intermediary at Murphy Business Atlantic Ltd., with over 25 years of industry experience. Join this session to learn how and where to buy or sell a business, important information about small businesses, and the role of an intermediary.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Small business statistics
- How long it takes to sell or buy
- How to evaluate a business and increase its value
- The challenges you may face as a buyer or seller
- The role of an intermediary
- Steps to take to buy or sell a business
- The reasons owners sell and what buyers look for
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | email@example.com