- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: Atlantic Resources Partnership (ARP)
November 4 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Is your business new to exporting, and are you looking to test out your products in a new market? Or, are you already exporting and are now ready to invest in a full branding and promotional campaign?
Join this session to learn how your business can utilize the Atlantic Resources Partnership (ARP) platform and their China team to begin tapping the market in China.
In this session, Rebecca Copelovici, COO at ARP, will talk about ARP and the resources they offer to support your business. ARP will work with you as a partnership, and their business model promotes shared costs, which saves exporters money and minimizes risk in the process.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why your business should be selling online in China
- The major hurdles so many companies have faced trying to step into China
- How the ARP platform helps producers/exporters in Canada overcome the hurdles
- How businesses build their brands in China
- The major promotional platforms businesses should be focused on
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org