- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: An Introduction to Food & Beverage Atlantic
October 5 @ 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Food & Beverage Atlantic (FBA) is invested in the growth of food and beverage companies in Atlantic Canada. Since its inception in 2007, FBA has helped ensure Atlantic Canadian food and beverage processors and producers are on the world map and ready to do business.
Join this session to hear from Tammy Brideau, Executive Director – Food & Beverage Atlantic (FBA), about how FBA is focused on identifying new business development opportunities through domestic or international export, expanding education and training programs, and delivering important industry knowledge sessions and networking events.
At this session, you will learn about:
- What Food & Beverage Atlantic (FBA) is
- FBA’s history, mission, and key activities
- The food and beverage industry, and resources available
- Membership opportunities and its benefits
- FBA’s various training programs, webinars, and networking events
To attend this free workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | email@example.com