Online Business Development: Immigrant Women Entrepreneurship Program
January 12, 2021 @ 5:45 PM - 8:45 PM
An event every week that begins at 5:45 PM on Tuesday, repeating until March 23, 2021
If you are an immigrant woman who wants to develop or enhance your business skills, join this free, 10-week program!
Topics of the program include:
- Business plan writing
- Market research
- Rules, regulations, and legal issues
- Sales and marketing
- Social media
- Financial management
Register for this program if you would like to:
- Gain hands-on knowledge of starting and running a business
- Get business training and one-on-one counselling
- Grow business and social relationships
To join this program, you must:
- Be a registered ISANS business client
- Have a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark of 5 (CLB 5)
- Register for the program ahead of time – space is limited
- This is a 10-week program that begins January 12 and ends March 23.
- To earn a certificate upon completion, you must attend at least 80% of the classes.
For more information, or to register, please email:
ISANS Business and Workforce Integration | email@example.com