- This event has passed.
Online Business Development: Entrepreneur Success Series
March 16 @ 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
“Success is not final; failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”
– Winston Churchill
Welcome to the Entrepreneur Success Series, where every month successful entrepreneurs from Nova Scotia will share their entrepreneurial stories! Come to these sessions to learn how they started, what their journeys were like, and about the challenges they overcame to find business success. All entrepreneurs have to develop their own ideas and create their own opportunities. Always remember: when it comes to business, you have to start somewhere!
This month, join Jasmine and Vishal Srivastava from Vines Pasta Grill restaurant and Vines Fusion & Grill to learn how they started! Find out about their journey to Canada, their initial struggle, their business venture, and about how they found success in the pandemic.
In this session, Vishal will talk about:
- Their process of coming to Canada
- Their decision to buy an existing business
- What you should look for before buying or starting a business
- Business planning
- Finances and what you should and should not do in financing
- Brand marketing
- Human resources – and more!
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org