- This event has passed.
On-site Recruitment Session: Canada Post
October 1 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
What is an ORIS Session?
An On-Site Recruitment Session and Information Session (ORIS) includes a presentation by an employer about their organization and career opportunities, followed by a 10-minute speed interview.
Who is Canada Post?
Join a team that connects Canadians. There’s never been a more exciting time to join Canada Post. They’re a company focused on growth and innovation, and they are recruiting talented people for a range of opportunities to play an important role in their transformation.
Current Positions: (on-call)
- Letter Carrier – Delivery Agent
- Halifax, Dartmouth, Yarmouth, Antigonish, New Glasgow
- Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier – On Call Relief Employee
- Lakeside, Tantallon, Antigonish, New Glasgow, Truro, Yarmouth
- Postal Clerk – Holiday Season from Nov 15 to Jan 15 On Call B
Register for this Information Session! To register, you must be an ISANS client. Contact your Employment Specialist to see if you are eligible to attend. Send them an updated copy of your resume.
Wait for confirmation of attendance.