- This event has passed.
On-Site Information Series: Family Orientation (Part 2)
April 15 @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: ISANS Mumford, Classroom 12
Join us for an information session to learn about positive discipline.
In this session, you will learn:
- What positive discipline is
- How to maintain a healthy relationship with your children
- How ISANS can help in the parenting journey
- The difference between natural and logical consequences
- Your rights and responsibilities as parents
- There is limited space for this session: only 10 individuals can participate
- Childcare is available, but spaces are limited
- You must register your child(ren) at least 48 hours in advance
- Family orientation sessions take place on the first and third Thursday of every month. Please check our events calendar to find out times for upcoming months.
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Bernadette Guirguis | 902-406-3126 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sanaa Youssef | 902-406-8655 | email@example.com