- This event has passed.
On-Site Information Series: Family Orientation (Part 1)
April 1 @ 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Location: ISANS Mumford, Classroom 18
Join us for an information session to learn about family life and the law in Nova Scotia.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Your rights and responsibilities as a parent
- Canadian laws that apply to families
- How ISANS supports newcomer families
- “Duty to report” and your legal obligation
- Child Protection
- There is limited space for this session: only 10 individuals can participate
- Childcare is available, but spaces are limited
- You must register your child(ren) at least 48 hours in advance
- Family orientation sessions take place on the first and third Thursday of every month. Please check our events calendar to find out times for upcoming months.
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Bernadette Guirguis | 902-406-3126 | email@example.com
Sanaa Youssef | 902-406-8655 | firstname.lastname@example.org