Legal Information Series: Pathways to Permanent Residency
December 3 @ 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Learn the basics about the different ways to become a permanent resident in Canada, including economic, family-related, and humanitarian classes.
Presenter: Wendy-Marie Baker, Accès Justice Access.
Register here by November 1, 2020.
- These sessions are online only through the free webinar service Zoom.
- You must register for this webinar by November 1, using the link above. If registering for more than one person, please register separately for each person.
- Interpreters are available for the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (Nov. 19) session in Arabic, Tigrinya, and Somali. When you register, please say whether you or the person you are registering for needs an interpreter.
- All other sessions are offered in English only.
- These sessions give general legal information only, not legal advice.
For more information, please contact:
Mira Musanovic | 902-406-8618 | firstname.lastname@example.org