- This event has passed.
Legal Information Series – Family Reunification
November 20, 2019 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) and Atlantic Refugee and Immigration Pilot (ARIS) for a free legal information session about Family Reunification brought to you by Partners for Legal Education (PLE).
In this session, you will learn about:
- How to sponsor your family members, including: sponsoring your spouse, partner, dependent children, parents/grandparents and other relatives
- The general process, eligibility requirements
- What kinds of documents need to be submitted
Session to be led by:
- Emma Jackshaw of Atlantic Refugee & Immigration Service
- Evelyn Jones of Refugee Sponsorship Training Program\
Childcare and interpreters are available.
Note: These sessions provide legal information, not legal advice.
To register or for more information please contact:
Ian Shepherd | 902-406-8635 | firstname.lastname@example.org