- This event has passed.
Language Learning Strategies
July 2 @ 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Do you plan to return to work? Do you go to school? Do you want to continue learning English on your own?
Join us for a language learning strategies program to help improve your English.
In this program, you will:
- practice strategies for learning English
- focus on advanced reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- read and discuss a Canadian novel in the class “book club”
- gain a better understanding of Canadian workplace culture
To attend this program, you must:
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7-8
- Be an ISANS client
- Have a recent language assessment of less than 12 months
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Language Services Administration | (902) 406 8738 | firstname.lastname@example.org