Information Session: Visible Minority Newcomer Women at Work Program
February 28 @ 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Do you need help finding employment in your field? Would you like to build your self-confidence and learn how to create your own portfolio of essential skills based on occupation?
Join us for an information session to find out how the Visible Minority Newcomer Women at Work program can help you!
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- Identify as a visible minority woman
- Have a post-secondary education
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 5+
- Be a permanent resident of Canada
At the information session, you will:
- Meet with project coordinators and facilitators
- Learn about the Visible Minority Newcomer Women at Work program
- If interested, sign consent form and complete a survey and 4 online assessments
Childcare and bus tickets are available upon request.
To register for this session, please contact:
Alejandra Fagúndez | 902-406-0628 | email@example.com