- This event has passed.
POSTPONED: Canada Revenue Agency – Taxes for Sole Proprietorship
June 27 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
This session is postponed until further notice – stay tuned for updates!
Join representatives from the Canada Revenue Agency for a free information session about taxes for a sole proprietorship.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Taxpayers’ Bill of Rights
- Preparation of T1 (General Tax Return) and the T2125 Statement of Business or Professional Activities
- GST 34 Return
- General overview of revenue & expense concepts
- Proper bookkeeping and record keeping
With 48 hours’ notice, a livestream of the workshop will be available outside of Halifax Regional Municipality.
To attend this workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a CLB level of 5+
- Register by email at email@example.com or contact Randy Cochrane at 902-406-7793
To become an ISANS business client you must first register as an ISANS client. Please contact 902-423-3607 to make an appointment or visit www.isans.ca for more information.