- This event has passed.
Information Session: Taxes for a Sole Proprietorship
March 5 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us for a presentation from Charbel Saab, Senior Liaison Officer for the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), during which you can book a one-on-one review of your books and records for a later date.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Relevant taxation forms, such as individual T1 income tax returns or corporate T2 returns
- Common income tax and GST/HST errors (revenues, motor vehicle expenses, office expenses, using your home for business, Capital Cost Allowance (CCA), etc.)
- How to keep proper books and records
- The online industry Canada benchmarking tool for financial comparisons
- CRA’s online services My Account and My Business Account
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a CLB level of 5+
Please note: If you live outside Halifax Regional Municipality and would like to attend this session via livestream, please let us know at least 48 hours in advance.
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Randy Cochrane | 902-406-7793 | email@example.com