- This event has passed.
Information Session: Marketing for Business
January 28 @ 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Are you interested in learning how to use marketing strategies to reach your customers and generate more business? Join this free information session in partnership with the Department of Labour and Advanced Education, Workplace Education Division, to learn about the upcoming 40-hour Marketing for Business course.
Topics will include:
- Developing a strategic marketing strategy
- Conducting marketing research
- Customer relationship management
- Product pricing
- Relationship management
- Promotional strategies
- Digital marketing strategies
- Creative campaigns
- Marketing budgeting & reporting
To be eligible for this program you must:
- Be an employed or a self-employed immigrant
- Be an ISANS client
- Have CLB 5 or higher
Marketing for Business classes will be held on Monday & Tuesday evenings from February 3 – March 17, 5:30 – 8:30 pm.
For more information, or to register, please email:
ISANS Business and Workforce Integration | email@example.com