Information Session: Immigrant Women Entrepreneurship Program
September 19 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Are you are a newcomer woman interested in starting a business? Join us for an information session to learn about the Immigrant Women Entrepreneurship Program. A program to help you develop new skills and enhance your existing business skills.
At this information session, you will:
- Receive an overview of the program
- Learn if the program is right for you
- Have an opportunity to register for the program
During the program you will:
- Gain hands-on knowledge of starting and running a business
- Get business training and one-on-one counselling
- Grow your business and social relationships
Space is limited.
Registration for this information session is required. To register, please email email@example.com.
A minimum Canadian Language Benchmark of 5 (CLB 5) is required to attend.
To attend business training workshops, you must first register as an ISANS client and meet with an ISANS business counsellor. Please call 902-423-3607 to make an appointment or visit www.isans.ca for more information.