- This event has passed.
Information Session: Harmonized Sales Tax
March 21 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join Jeremy Scott, Indirect Tax Partner at BDO Canada, for a free information session about Canada’s value added consumption tax (GST/HST). BDO is a public accounting, tax, consulting and business advisory firm with offices across the country, including Halifax.
In this session, you will learn about:
- The Requirement to Register for GST/HST
- Preparation of your GST/HST Return (GST Form 34)
- When to charge GST/HST
- How to get back the GST/HST you have paid
- How to respond to questions from the Canada Revenue Agency
With 48 hours’ notice, a livestream of the workshop will be available outside of Halifax
To attend this workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a CLB level of 5+
- Register by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Randy Cochrane at 902-406-7793
To become an ISANS business client you must first register as an ISANS client. Please contact 902-423-3607 to make an appointment or visit www.isans.ca for more information.