- This event has passed.
Information Session: Google for Business
October 29 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
In partnership with the Nova Scotia Department of Labour and Advanced Education – Workplace Education Initiatives, ISANS is hosting an information session for the upcoming 40-hour Google for Business course. The session will provide an overview of the course and help you determine if it is the right course for you.
To be eligible for this course you must:
- Be an employed or self-employed immigrant
- Be an ISANS client
- Have a CLB 5+
- Have strong computer user and online skills
During the course, you will gain in-depth knowledge of the Google platform in order to understand and experience the most important services, tools, and apps that this platform offers. With supervised hands-on work, you will practice several activities to help retain the knowledge acquired during the classes.
Topics will include:
- Introduction to Google – Icons & Symbols;
- Google Account, Google Drive, Google Calendar
- Google Docs, Google Email, Google My Business
- Google Analytics, Google Ad – Words, Google Classroom
- Cloud & Google Security, Google Forms
Classes will take place from 6:00 – 9:00 pm on Monday & Wednesday evenings, from November 4– December 18, 2019. NOTE: ISANS offices are closed on Monday, November 11th for Remembrance Day. A make up class is scheduled on Tuesday, November 12th.
For more information, or to register, please contact email@example.com