- This event has passed.
Information Session: Financing a Small Business
November 21, 2019 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Are you thinking about borrowing money to start or expand your small business? Join this session to learn about loans, and other financial products and services.
At this session, you will hear from the following financial representatives:
- Matthew McQuade, Small Business Advisor, Credit Union Atlantic (CUA)
- Arlene Yue Huang, Account Manager Small Business, TD Bank
- Ryan Robicheau, Loan & Development Officer, Centre for Entrepreneurship Education and Development (CEED)
- Brad McIsaac, Account Manager, Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Jennifer O’Quinn, Development Officer, Blue Water Business Development Corporation (CBDC)
To attend this workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a CLB level of 5+
Please note: If you live outside Halifax Regional Municipality and would like to attend this session via livestream, please let us know at least 48 hours in advance.
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Randy Cochrane | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.org