Information Session: Financial Management Series
January 22 @ 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
In partnership with the Department of Labour and Advanced Education, Workplace Education Division, ISANS is hosting an information session for an upcoming free learning opportunity.
At this information session, you will:
- Receive an overview of the upcoming course
- Learn if the course is right for you
- Have an opportunity to register for the course
By the end of the course, you will have an understanding of the knowledge and skills necessary to manage your small business finances and help make financially sound business decisions.
Topics for the financial series will include:
- Profit and loss
- Revenue and income statements
- Balance sheets
- Cost of goods sold and expenses
- Cash flow statements
- Assets and liabilities
- Capital expenses
Classes take place every Thursday, from February 11, 2021, (3- 3.5 hours each) for 10 to 12 weeks. The time of the class will be confirmed soon.
To be eligible for this program you must:
- be an employed (part or full time) or a self-employed immigrant
- be an ISANS client
- have CLB 5 or higher
Registration for the information session is required. Space is limited. To register, please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org | Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793