- This event has passed.
Information Session: Family Orientation
February 6 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Join us for an information session to learn about family life and the law in Nova Scotia.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Your rights and responsibilities as a parent
- Canadian laws that apply to families
- How ISANS supports newcomer families
- “Duty to Report” and your legal obligation
- Child Protection
This program has ongoing enrollment:
- Sessions take place on the first Thursday of each month.
- Childcare is available, but spaces are limited.
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Bernadette Guirguis | 902-406-3126 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Manal Saleh | 902-406-6028 | email@example.com