- This event has passed.
Information Session: Family Orientation (Part1)
November 5 @ 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Join us for an information session to learn about family life and the law in Nova Scotia.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Your rights and responsibilities as a parent
- Canadian laws that apply to families
- How ISANS supports newcomer families
- “Duty to report” and your legal obligation
- Child Protection
- Limited space only 10 maximum can participate in a session
- Childcare is available, but spaces are limited
- You must register your child(ren) at least 48 hours in advance
For more information or to register, please contact:
Bernadette Guirguis | 902-406-3126 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sanaa Youssef | 902-406-8655 | email@example.com